Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tri-Valley Residential Energy Efficiency Forum
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Winter is here, and all those little drafts add up to a cold house!
Find out how to increase your comfort, lower your energy bills and get rebates on energy efficiency projects.
Are you considering adding insulation, replacing a furnace, or replacing your windows? Come find out how to jumpstart your project with Energy Upgrade California, a statewide energy-efficiency program.
At this FREE event, you will:
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Meet local Participating Contractors
- Hear from a local homeowner about their energy upgrade
- Hear about financing options
- Have plenty of time for Q&A with contractors and program staff
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, Pleasanton Partnerships in Education or Dublin Partners in Education can receive $250.
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, or contact Edie Irons at 510-891-6528 or email@example.com.
When & Where
Energy Upgrade CA in Alameda County
Learn more at www.energyupgradeca.org